Everything you do outside your site to make your site recognised is called Off Page Optimisation or sometimes Off Site Optimisation depending on what you are trying to promote.
It includes various activities such as external link building, branding, Public Relations, promoting interaction in social media, press releases, etc.
- You must first understand where you are with regards to
- How your customers know your business
- For what your business is known
- Why should others recommend your business?
- Do they trust the business enough to buy products or services?
once you have the answers for these questions, then you can put together a good strategy to Optimise your site externally, best way is to use one of your ongoing promotions and offer them through forums, blogs, media, article submissions, directories and websites which agree to recommend your business for something in return, may be contra deal or link baiting.
All this is can be very tedious and frustrating, this is where we can help you, we offer quality link building service for your business. We have various link building packages, we are sure we can put together something suitable and in your budget.